Compassion for Couples
With Michelle Becker, LMFT and Pittman McGehee, Ph.D.
October 12 - 14, 2018
To relate, to love, to connect is to be human. Who among us does not need to be loved and belong? As important as our relationships are, they are not always easy! Compassion for Couples (CfC) is a program designed to help us meet ourselves and our partner with greater awareness and compassion. CfC builds on the skills developed in the Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program and moves deeper into compassion between partners. Utilizing the skills of mindfulness and compassion, this program teaches how to build a strong and healthy foundation for relationships, and provides skills to help navigate the difficulties that arise within us and between us. While prior experience with MSC is helpful, it is not required.
Partners attend together and will learn to:
- Be more present with each other
- Identify shared values
- Build a base of warmth, security and connection.
- Communicate with kindness and compassion
- Comfort yourself and your partner
- Skillfully relate to your partner in times of difficulty
- Gain a greater understanding of yourself, your partner, and shared relational patterns
Please click here to register for the program.
For questions please contact Diane Hilleary at 443-791-2343 or firstname.lastname@example.org