Strengths On Purpose Mindfulness Retreat
With Renee Anderson, MS, SPHR and Chandra White, BA, NBC-HWC, E-RYT 500, YACEP
June 22 - 24, 2018
Why are you here? Are you living your life with intention? Are you tapping into your own, deep wisdom that guides your every move? Do you attract the people and situations in your life that bring you joy and allow you to be you? If you’d like to discover what you’re naturally good at and use it to bring out your very best, join us for the STRENGTHS ON PURPOSE MINDFULNESS RETREAT. You’ll have expert guidance to:
- Learn what your natural strengths and talents are and use them to craft your Reason for Being statement
- Learn how to use your Reason for Being to navigate your life with authenticity. You being you!
- Learn about mindfulness and start a practice so you can tune in to what’s really important to you.
- Be in nature: Walk the trails, hike to the waterfall, enjoy the outdoor hot tub and eat superb food.
- Relax in the mountains, enjoy yoga classes (all-levels) and connect with other like-minded souls.
Held at the Elohee Retreat Center in Northeast Georgia, you’ll enjoy the pristine mountain views, upscale cottage accommodations and farm fresh meals, all easily accessible from major airports and thoroughfares.
$665 to $865 per person INCLUSIVE
- Rate based on room selection
- Upscale eco-cottage accommodations
- All state taxes and hotel fees
- Farm-fresh, chef-prepared meals
- Daily yoga & mindfulness sessions
- Strengths on Purpose workshops & materials
If you’d like more information about the retreat, please call Chandra at 864-752-7977.