Finding your Pen: A retreat to inspire the mind and body through Writing and Yoga
With Reanna Livingston RYT 500, Author and Kristen Carlson RYT 200, M.A. Literary Studies
June 1 - 3, 2018
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Sautee Nacoochee, “Finding your Pen” retreat will remove everyday distractions and allow for you to escape through writing and yoga. On this weekend retreat we will give ourselves the space we desperately deserve and dive deep into writing and our yoga practice. Whether you’re a beginner, a published author, or new to yoga, this retreat will awaken a deeper connection between you, your pen, and your mat.
You can expect to leave the weekend with:
- A new journal with pages of new personal writings
- Insight into your creative potential
- A deeper connection with yourself through writing exercises and yoga practices
- Mindfulness and self-care practices to keep you centered and focused through your new or renewed journey in writing
- Knowledge of easy yoga asanas you’ll be able to do at home to prevent writer’s back pain, hunched shoulders, and tightness in hips and legs
- Rejuvenated & Refreshed
If you have questions or would like additional information about the retreat, please contact Reanna at firstname.lastname@example.org.