Breathing Into Bliss – Enlightenment thru Breathwork: Conscious, Connected, Circular Breathing
With Kelly Walden, RCC and Debi Miller
July 21 - 23, 2017
WELCOME ALL! Come join us at the serene sanctuary of Elohee Retreat Center near the lovely village of Sautee Nacoochee for a 2 night stay in the beautiful new eco-cottages with views of Bald Mountain. Escape the demands of daily life as you recharge and nourish your spirit in this butterfly- filled forest setting, while listening to the waterfalls and the sounds of nature. Dine on healthy cuisine, experience the power of conscious, connective, circular Breathwork (Formally called Rebirthing), enjoy meditative silence, mindful nature walks and tranquil ponds. We will explore the back to nature purifying elements of Air, Water, Earth and Fire. All accommodations and meals are included for your nourishment.
Breather, Health and Wellbeing Retreat Participant: Details
- The retreat will be led by Kelly Walden and Debi Miller. See their website at Breathworkers.com for more details.
- The retreat will be for those who want to increase energy, vitality and balance thru a technique called conscious, connected, circular Breathwork. In addition we will explore the 4 elements; Air, Water, Earth and Fire together and individually. Come relax, rejuvenate and allow yourself to be enlightened.
- The weekend will consist of 2 Group Breathes, one Breathe in the magical meditation room with new techniques to increase energy and one water Breathe in the mountaintop natural rainwater pool (no chemicals) and hot tub under the sky. (Please note that the outside water Breathe is optional; there will be space provided to Breathe for those who choose not to do water)
- There will be time for deep inner reflection, sitting meditations, journaling & nature walking to the beautiful waterfall that cascades 100- feet down the mountain side. There will also be times for group teachings around Spirituality and Mindfulness conducted by the 2 trainers with over 25 years of experience. Saturday evening there will be an opportunity for a Fire Purification Ceremony and Drumming Circle outside, weather permitting.
- The dining setting is overlooking nature, inside or outside. You will be provided with delicious, nutritious meals that support mind, body and spirit by using ingredients that are organic and locally grown as much as possible. Buffet-style meals are gourmet vegetarian, with meat & fish, vegan and gluten-free options available.
**Please note that the retreat is for those that have done Breathwork and also for those who have never done Breathwork, all ages.
What to bring
You will want to bring a pillow, thick mat and blanket for the inside Group Breathe and a snorkel, nose clip, bathing suit & towel for the outside Group Water Breathe (optional). There will be plenty of instructions and demonstrations for beginners. Also you will want to bring shoes for outdoor walking and hiking (optional). Bring slippers, socks or bare feet for the meditation hall and house. For meditation, sitting cushions, blankets and mats are provided. Loose fitting, casual clothes are fine inside and dress appropriately for hike. Also, optional: Drums, Tambourines and Bells for the Drumming Circle and binoculars for star gazing.
What not to bring:
About Elohee Retreat Center:
This healing center was created to provide a home in nature for self-exploration, growth and healing. Elohee is a Cherokee word meaning “Earth Place.” A place where earth, air, fire and water nurture wisdom, both ancient and new.
2:00-3:00PM: Arrive at Elohee and check-in to room
4:00PM-6:00PM: Meeting. Teaching and Group Breathe in the Meditation Room
8-8:30AM Optional Morning silent walk
9-10AM: A pleasurable Breakfast
10-11:30AM: Spiritual talks and meditation in Mediation Room
11:30-12:30: Free time to chill and absorb the magic of Elohee
1PM: Delicious, farewell lunch
For more information, please contact Debi at email@example.com or Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org