Reclaiming Your Mojo
With MJ Impastato
September 17 - 22, 2017
“Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about BEING yourself.”
– MJ Impastato,
Mojo Recovery Coach
We sometimes get stuck. We don’t even notice we’re spending all our time chasing relationships, jobs, promotions, money. We live as if getting by, making do, and putting up with relationships, jobs, money problems is normal.
All this ‘doing’ is exhausting and leave us feeling like we are on a hamster wheel – getting nowhere.
How often do you take time for yourself, to re-invest in yourself, to nurture and cultivate the wonderful human being inside of you?
Join us for 6 days/5 nights to reconnect with your True Self. Find a new joy and ease being exactly where you are right at this moment. Let go of regrets and step into what’s possible from here. This retreat is all about finding your mojo again, because when you’re grounded in that, you can deal with anything life hands you.
Come join this unique experience and uncover the real you that’s lurking under all that busy-ness. Feel more like yourself again, be comfortable in your own skin again, and find that joy for living that you know is possible!
Reclaiming Your Mojo takes us on a journey to address the resistance we face every day in our own lives, in order to not just “survive” in this world, but to thrive!
Nestled in the beautiful surroundings of the Elohee Retreat Center, participants will get:
- 3 beautiful meals a day (vegan and vegetarian options available).
- Daily meditation and breathing techniques to reconnect with your inner compass and True Self.
- Daily yoga (morning and night) with integrated techniques to reduce anxiety.
- Energy Essentials Workshop to learn how to harness and protect your energy field from outside influences that rob us of our daily peace.
- Experiential group coaching sessions focused on uncovering those pesky things that hold us back from living the life we KNOW we are meant to have.
- One on one coaching session with MJ.
- 90-minute massage with one of our massage therapists who specialize in deep tissue, relaxation, and Reiki.
- Intention Setting Ceremony – close out the retreat with setting intentions for who you want to be in this world, and have actionable steps and accountability with each other to help make it happens.
- Life Integration Plan – What’s the use of an amazing retreat if we can’t take it into our daily lives? Walk away with a way to integrate your connected way of being into your everyday life.
The path to a fulfilled, content,and joyful life begins with you.