It may be that when we no longer know what to do
we have come to our real work,
and that when we no longer know which way to go
we have come to our real journey.
The mind that is not baffled is not employed.
The impeded stream is the one that sings. – Wendell Berry
Elohee is grateful for the facilitators and guests who make up our community. Our community is built on a desire to gather together in nature for both reflection and learning. In times of uncertainty, it is important for us to support one another to help foster growth and love. The word ‘community’ itself is empowering. It allows individuals to express themselves while feeling supported in their endeavors. Community allows people to share their gifts which ultimately contribute to the greater good. Community harnesses the collective power of each of individual to create something truly divine. Below are some of Elohee’s facilitator offerings to offer support and build community in this time of social distancing.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. – Gandhi
Elohee Facilitator Offerings
When we focus on a skill routinely, we become better at it. Practicing allows us to master a skill or an ability – to unfold the ability to its fullest potential. Practices such as mindfulness, yoga, meditation, and writing keep us rooted and grounded in the present moment. We practice when we can so we can rely on those abilities during uncertain times. People gravitate to different practices depending on their likes, needs, and what works best for them. Some of Elohee’s facilitator’s have provided links to their online offering for support and practices during our social distancing. We are grateful for them.
- Atlanta Mindfulness Institute – Programs for Mindfulness & Meditation
- Center for Mindful Self-Compassion – Recent Articles by the founders of Mindful Self-Compassion.
- Rod Francis Coaching – 8-week self-guided online mindfulness program dramatically reduced for Elohee. Use Code -eloheediscount.
- Stillness Yoga and Meditation Center – Programs for mindfulness including yoga and meditation.
- Wild Communion – Nature & Mindfulness
- InkWell Academic Writing Retreats – Support Tools
- Kindred Lane LLC -Support Tools
- Linda L. Davis – Virtual Mini-Retreats, Support Circles, and more.
- Love Not Lost – Support Tools
- The Speakers Studio – Online Speaking Circles® (using Zoom platform)
Yoga Community Deals
- Avolve Wellness – Yoga, Meditation, Breathing, Coaching. Email Kelley at email@example.com for additional details.
- DoYogaWithMe – Free Access to Premium Content to those new to the site and for existing members.
- Kitty Flewelling -Yoga & Pilates Classes on Zoom
- Mahāpatha Yoga, Kirtan & Meditation – Yoga, Kirtan, Meditation, Breathing
- Peachtree Yoga Center -Yoga, Meditation, Breathing
- Suniray Yoga – Kundalini, Core Power, Womb Yoga Plus Meditation
- Plum Tree Yoga – Private Facebook Group page for Virtual Yoga Studio
- The Posture Project Yoga & Massage Studio – Yoga, Meditation, & Breathing
- Yoloha Yoga -Yin Yoga & Flow Yoga