Shaping Shades of Gray
With Naima Gwen Lewis, Ph.D., IAYT
November 9 - 11, 2018
- Mat & chair Yoga classes (for all levels)
- Meditation and Breath work for cellular regeneration
- Intimate discussion groups about aging
- Nourishing, thoughtfully prepared and seasonally inspired meals to feed body, mind and spirit
- Unstructured time to unwind, relax, and reflect
- Opportunities to learn about HY-DY’s RYT 200 course from current participants and graduates
- Meeting and sharing with new friends from diverse walks of life
- Hiking the nature trails through guided (for nominal fee) and unguided tours
- Personal massages from professional onsite massage therapist (prearranged, self pay sessions)
- Mountain top evening fire ceremony
- Access to purchase HY-DY’s and Elohee’s health products at Gift Shop
- Professional development opportunities
Note: CEUs (10) will be provided for Retreat participants (RYT and other health professionals). Special class and all Yoga sessions must be attended to obtain credit. Additional cost $150.
Join us Nov. 9th – 11th as we “Breathe into Believing” in infinite invincibility
***BRING A FRIEND AND YOUR FRIEND RECEIVES $100 OFF!!***
- The friend would use code Guest100 at check out.
- The friend simply needs to note the name of the friend who is already registered for the retreat in notes when registering.
Naima Gwen Lewis received her Ph.D. in Education from the Univ. of California at Berkeley, her Masters in Dance from Mills College, and her Bachelors in Health/ Physical Education from Calif. St. Univ. at Los Angeles. Professor Lewis has taught…
Learn more about Naima Gwen Lewis, Ph.D., IAYT