EMBODIMENT: A Tantra + Medicinal Movement Retreat
With Melissa DeLynn and Mackensey Alexander
April 26 - 28, 2019
WHAT: Join Melissa DeLynn + Mackensey Alexander for a powerful weekend of healing, connection and rediscovery.
WHERE: Elohee Retreat Center located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia
ACCOMMODATION: The Thanksgiving House is a private cabin with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms for share, a large indoor and outdoor fireplace, a spacious yoga temple and personal 100 ft. waterfall surrounded by walking and hiking trails in the Rich Cove Forest of the Sautee Nacoochee Valley.
- Body positive and inclusive environment + approach to movement
- Morning and evening yoga + meditation
- Tantra theory + practices
- Communion with nature
- Ecstatic dance
- Goddess Sessions (healing mini-photograph sessions)
- All programming
- Sleeping accommodations- twin + shared queen beds, and shared bathrooms
- All meals
- Transportation- we can help facilitate carpooling
Early bird pricing – $850 – Ends March 1st
Regular pricing – $950
PAYMENT RECEIVED ONLY THROUGH VENMO (@howtobeawitch)
(Payment plans available upon request)
PREPARE FOR YOUR RETREAT:
- Comfortable clothing for movement, workshops and hiking
- Yoga mat and any personal yoga props you prefer although this will also be provided
- Warmer clothing for evenings
- Sunscreen, sneakers, sunglasses/hat for hiking
- Refillable water bottle
- A sacred object for group altar
- Toiletries and personal items
If you have questions or would like additional information about this retreat, please contact Melissa at email@example.com; 706.614.4715.
To get registration information, please click here.
Mackensey weaves together her knowledge of Tibetan Buddhist Tantric practices, meditation, movement, energy healing and the art of ritual to create a transformative space where people can learn to cultivate a deeper sense of compassion, emotional safety, self-connection and pleasure.
Learn more about Mackensey Alexander