TSI’s Peace, Power and Purpose Retreat
With Sari Terrusa, LMHC and Debra Halladay, Project Director
August 11 - 15, 2019
Experience a deep-shifting “perspective”, as you find your purpose in these 5 days of refocusing, gaining clarity and open-hearted connection. This time of rejuvenation will have lasting effects offering practical tools to take home with you.
Increase your Peace, enhance your inner Power, and discover your spiritual Purpose on a journey of self-knowledge on this 4 night/5-day retreat with renowned retreat leader, Sari Terrusa, LMHC. Connect with like-minded people and make long lasting friendships.
This retreat is designed for your personal growth, learning, fun and rejuvenation. You will discover the keys to unlock your Peace, Power and spiritual Purpose to enhance your life.
During our morning and evening sessions, you will learn practical life enhancing tools and practice new communication skills to improve your relationships and become self-empowered. Each day begins with yoga, a peaceful awakening surrounded by nature’s beauty and ends with an evening campfire meeting under the stars.
During the retreat you will learn meditation from Zen Master Roshi Christian and spend one day with guest teacher, Dr Greg Baer, founder of the “Real Love” movement. You will also experience Transmutational Breathwork, a powerful breathing technique that will help you to clear blocks to your life’s potential.
There will be ample time to relax, hike and enjoy the beautiful surroundings and waterfalls. We will also be going on a special excursion to nearby Helen, Georgia for a group tubing adventure in the gentle waters of the Chattahoochee River.
- 3 delicious, nutritious daily meals prepared by the retreats on-site chef (all included) made with fresh ingredients, served buffet-style
- Transmutational Breathwork session, using music and conscious connected breathing to clear blocks on this deep inner journey to discovering your true purpose
- Daily integrative yoga sessions to help your body open and rejuvenate
- Daily meditation to renew and enhance your practice. One morning skype session with Zen Master Roshi Christian from Crestone, CO
- Spend one day with Dr Greg Baer, international speaker and author of “Real Love”. Dr. Baer will introduce and answer questions about practicing “unconditional love”
- Healing through nature with private time daily to lounge by the natural water garden, hike to the waterfalls and fun outside activities (tubing down the Chattahoochee River)
- Art activities to enhance creativity
- 24-hour tea service
- Beautiful accommodations
- Daily meetings with a conscious group of like-minded people
- Evening campfires to learn “Real Love” communication and experience the power of heartfelt connection!
For additional information and to register, please click here.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor and co-founder of TSI. Sari has led retreats for over the last 20 years, both internationally and in the United States. Her private practice specializes in families, individuals and couples. Sari leads weekly Co-Ed, Women’s Groups,…
Learn more about Sari Terrusa, LMHC
Debra has worked with TSI for over 5 years. She is the project director of events and has helped coordinate and organize all of TSI’s adventure retreats. Her calm spirit and loving heart help to create successful retreats all over…
Learn more about Debra Halladay, Project Director