YANAsisters’ Journey to Purpose and Passion
With Imani Monica McCullough, Founder of YANAsisters, Lashana Williams, Success Navigator and Tiffany Kelly, Mind, Body & Power Coach
June 12 - 14, 2020
What is your soul seeking right now? Is it a circle of sisters who can hold your hand, your heart and your dreams? Is it a refueling station where you can take off the Superwoman cape to replenish spiritually and emotionally? Or perhaps, a safe space to reclaim your purpose and passion . . . or just be?
At last, registration is open for a retreat that has become a favorite with YANA (you are not alone) sisters old and new. If you’re a woman who believes existing isn’t enough, this is the retreat for you!
We know that women come in all shapes, shades, sizes and swag – so our retreat agendas are each individually customized. You’ll get to choose sessions that matter to you, including the option to take the PURPOSE JOURNEY (how do you uncover your unique purpose? how do you determine the steps to achieve your purpose? how do you make money doing what you love? how do you overcome roadblocks on your journey?) or the PASSION JOURNEY (how do you discover what really makes you happy? how do you release the things that no longer serve you? how do you face your fears to live your dreams? What steps can you take to become who you really are?)
Sign up by January 15 (while space remains) to get $100 off registration! To get your discount, enter early100 in the discount code field towards the bottom of the registration form.
Your registration includes:
- Two nights of lodging at the fabulous Elohee Retreat Center.
- Buffet style meals onsite starting with dinner on the night of arrival and ending with lunch on the day of departure (including special dietary requests)
- Meditation led by YANASISTERS Founder & Life Engagement Coach Imani Monica McCullough (Author of You Are Not Alone)
- Vision Boarding and goal setting led by Success Navigator & Career Coach Lashana Williams (Author of the Stranger Within: One Woman’s Journey to Self-Love)
- An inspirational workout led by Mind, Body & Power Coach Tiffany Kelly (Author of Lady of Power: 31 Mind, Body & Power Inspirations)
- A one hour yoga class, to de-stress and renew
- Your individually customized retreat journey (based on your survey choices)
- Special gifts and more!
For more information on yanasisters, go to www.yanasisters.com.
If you have questions or would like additional information about this retreat, please contact Imani at email@example.com
“Imani” (which means faith) is the name she chose to underscore the foundation of everything she does. As a writer, she has touched the lives of thousands with her first book, You Are Not Alone being compared to Iyanla Vanzant’s Acts of Faith; and…
Learn more about Imani Monica McCullough, Founder of YANAsisters
Lashana N. Williams co-created the local YANA retreat journeys, where she and Imani partner to help women achieve more passion, purpose, and self-love. As a certified career coach and CEO of IMPACT Business Institute LLC, she is committed to helping budding…
Learn more about Lashana Williams, Success Navigator
Tiffany Kelly, the owner of Loose the Power Within! has firsthand knowledge of what it takes to conquer the weight-loss journey; having lost over 80 pounds, overcoming high blood pressure and many other challenges that women commonly face. As a…
Learn more about Tiffany Kelly, Mind, Body & Power Coach