I am a luxury Yoga + Selfcare retreat for women
With Shannon Claxton, Certified Yoga Teacher
October 1 - 4, 2020
You are a luxury and deserve to be treated as such, you deserve to unplug, cater to your own needs, and to benefit from your fruits of labor. You deserve to be loved, happy, and free. You deserve to experience something that’s valuable to your overall health and wellness. You deserve to live and more than that you deserve to thrive!
As leaders, teachers, caregivers, business owners, moms, and everyday women, it’s difficult to remember that you are a luxury when we’re trapped in the daily grind and hustle of life. We forget how important it is to practice self-love, self-care, and self-preservation, in between work life and home life.
That’s why I would love for you to join me and other vibrant women for a four-day retreat honoring you and women like you! Surrounded by the extraordinary North Georgia Mountains, this retreat offers you the luxury to press pause and intentionally engage in activities designed to promote self-love, self-care, and self-preservation, in an intimate and safe space!
The Elohee Retreat Center is a true oasis in peace, quiet and natural healing. All rooms are housed in newly built cabins tucked along the mountain ridge. Plush, white duvets cover each bed and decorative rugs cover beautiful hardwood floors. The 24-hour Tea House is a peaceful option for reading, journaling or simply being still with a cup of hot tea. The clear, natural pool is perfect for relaxing while watching the sun set over the hills.
- 4 days accommodations in a modern chic cottage nestled between the beautiful North Georgia Mountains, located on top of Bald Mountain.
- 3 delicious, fresh and healthy meals served daily to nourish the mind body and stomach
- Daily asana and meditations to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul
- Reiki Healing sessions by Naturopathic Reiki Master. These sessions aim to balance energy flow in the body, while promoting eliminations of mental, emotional, and spiritual stresses.
- Personal growth workshops to empower you with the knowledge of discovering new solutions and pathways to own your elevation and guide you on your self-journey
- Sisterhood fire circle to reconnect with yourself and release what is no longer serving you
- 1-hour massage by licensed massage therapist
- 3 miles of North Georgia Mountain trails for walking and hiking
- Sound baths to invite deep rest and relaxation
- Spectacular views of a 100ft waterfall
- Natural reflection pool
I’ve been practicing yoga for the last 5 years and teaching for the last 2 years. Yoga found me during my first deployment to Afghanistan, I walked into a small room and discovered a part of myself I didn’t even…
Learn more about Shannon Claxton, Certified Yoga Teacher