Empowered Happiness Retreat: Design & Navigate Your Next Phase of Life with Greater Ease and Grace
With Kitty Flewelling, Master Life Coach, Internationally Certified Yoga Therapist, Master Level Mind Body Therapist
April 30 - May 3, 2020
Step clearly and softly on a path to the future you want. We cannot predict every twist and turn that will take place in our future, but we can learn to navigate with ease and grace. We can also manage our energy in a way that produces the best possible outcome. Like attracts like. If you are vibrating energy that is frustrated, tense, confused, you most likely will enter a future that will deliver the same. If you feel hopeful, at ease, vibrating love and light, the future will most likely deliver the same. Your kids are grown. Your significant other is retired. You want to or have retired. What now?
Do you feel you want to accomplish some things? You still feel young and want more for yourself than women in prior generations? More freedom, more love, more support, more fun, more purpose? You want all of this and more, peace, sleep, and ease. As women, we have more freedom right now than ever before. Yet, we keep making choices as if we are bound in chains. Spend a few days with the luxury of time to yourself to discover the shackles that are keeping you stuck. You might be surprised at how easy it can be to remove them and create freedom for yourself and your loved ones.
At Elohee Retreat Center’s beautiful Thanksgiving House, you will be in a small, safe, intimate group setting (maximum 9 people), surrounded by 225 forested acres and within earshot of a 100 ft. waterfall.
You are in the right place if:
- You want to calm down and joy up!
- You don’t know what you really want.
- You know what you want but are too afraid to take a step toward it.
- You need rest, support and fun.
- You are ready for change but don’t know where to start.
- You “procrastinate” and then beat yourself up about it.
- You want a unique experience that will leave you feeling recharged, clear and more comfortable in your skin.
This Retreat is an Opportunity to:
- Clear out what is not working
- Create peace
- Nourish your body, mind and soul.
- Find the next steps in the direction of your happiest life.
- Next steps.
- Space in your joints, mind, life.
- Movement toward your more authentic, creative self.
- Time for yourself.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- How to navigate change with more ease and grace.
- Quick and effective centering/calming tools.
- Body Compass mastery.
- A movement routine to create space in your joints, spine and heart.
- How to recognize your wise voice vs your ego.
- How to calm your beautiful monster.
- How to set boundaries without guilt.
- Your next steps to more freedom, happiness and peace.
- How to thrive among the chaos as change continues to speed up.
- Things that will surprise both of us.
Empowered Happiness Retreat Fees and Lodging Details:
You can view room choices by clicking here. All accommodations are first come first serve. Please email your room choice asap. Maximum of 9 participants.
All prices include lodging, retreat tuition, meals, tea & coffee station & amenity fee. The difference in price is the type and size of sleeping quarters.
Single Occupancy King $1430
Single Occupancy Queen Private Shared Bath $1330
Double Occupancy Shared Bath $1130
Triple Occupancy Shared Bath $900
A deposit of $500 reserves your space on retreat. Since we have a limited amount of space and accommodations― send your RSVP ASAP.
$200 of the deposit is non-refundable.
Ninety days before the first day of the event (January 30th, 2020): A full refund of any payments (less non-refundable deposit portion $200) is available upon receipt of an emailed request.
After Ninety: No tuition refunds or accommodations refunds are possible. It is possible to invite someone to take your place. If there is a waiting list of interested participants, it will be provided to you.
Cancellations: In case of an emergency, such as severe weather or illness, it may be necessary to cancel an event and reschedule for a later date. If so, we will notify you at the telephone number you have provided.
Should unforeseen circumstances require that an event be cancelled, we will do our best to reschedule another time that is convenient for all enrolled participants. However, we reserve the right to make the final choice of dates for all rescheduled events.
Register by Emailing Kitty@KittyFlewelling.com. Room reservations will be taken in order of receipt. Please list your first, second and third choice for accommodations. Or phone: (828) 200-0747.
Kitty is a compassionate Certified Master Level Coach trained by Dr. Martha Beck, Ring Leader Equine Coach, a Certified IAYT Yoga Therapist & 500 Hr. Level Yoga Instructor, Pilates Instructor, Mind Body Educator with Chopra Institute, Master Body Worker/Healer; a mother,…
Learn more about Kitty Flewelling, Master Life Coach, Internationally Certified Yoga Therapist, Master Level Mind Body Therapist