Sacred Breathwork, Yoga, and Sound Healing
With Ashby Underwood, Ananda Bologna and Flournoy Holmes
October 16 - 18, 2020
Experience a powerful transformation of feeling more whole and refreshed than you have in years through Certified Breathwork, Yoga & Sound Healing. In our 6th annual fall retreat, we invite you to give yourself the gift of sacred space where you will meet clarity, simplicity, truth and love within. Ananda, Ashby & Flournoy combine over 80 years of professional healing arts experience and devotion to human potential to hold your personal journey as their highest service for the weekend.
No matter how the unconscious mind is interpreting your life circumstances, this retreat will offer practices through breath, movement, and sound that help you walk with the knowing of when to act, when to pause, when to go within, and when to ask for help. You will experience a deep self understanding wherever you are needing that clarity in your life through these sacred practices of self love and union with your true nature which is love. On Sunday, take your alive awareness back in to your relationships, life experience, and personal dynamics. The weekend is a sacred mandala we will all be weaving together with our bodies, our voices and our spirits. We will be in circle at our closing ceremony knowing that the inner work we gave ourselves the space to embrace will bring divine currents of more love and peace into our lives and for all of our relations.
This retreat is for you if:
You desire peace of mind, embodiment of your body, and freedom in your spirit.
You are ready to truly heal any fragmented parts of your being that ready to be retrieved and loved into wholeness from childhood trauma.
You are in recovery and desiring freedom from the guilt, shame and memories that may still be stuck in the body and mind.
You are aware that you are still making choices that are not aligned with your happiness and highest version of Self in food, relationships or career.
You desire a shift, a change in perspective, or boost in creativity.
You are ready to surrender to the natural flow of regeneration that exists all around you at ALL times.
You desire to be fully expressed in your divine Feminine or divine masculine expressions of Self. Sacred inner union.
You are ready to understand how the unconscious mind works and why you keep attracting the same negative results in you life and relationships.
You desire deeper clarity in what you want to experience in your sacred life’s journey.
You are afraid of moving forward into the unknown and trusting that life is on your side.
You are an empathic soul and want to learn tools to clear your energy and embody your essence fully while embracing your gifts as a sensitive being.
You feel called to working with the healing of generational patterns of trauma passed on from your ancestors.
You desire to give your Self the gift of self love and acceptance in a sacred, safe space and community of support.
What will we do?
- Nourish with 6 delicious meals thoughtfully prepared and seasonally-inspired created by Elohee’s chef
- 3 Rebirthing Breathwork Sessions with Sound Healing accompanied by Singing Bowls, Flute, and other harmony
- 3 Integrative Yoga Sessions to help you gently and instinctively embody new patterns
- A Special Group Sound Journey with Flournoy Holmes
- Mountaintop Fire Ceremony on Saturday night to honor our weekend together
- Unlimited access to lounging by a refreshing natural spring water pool
- Time for journaling, reflection, and facilitated group circle
- Walk to 400-year old Hemlock tree along beautiful nature trails with mountain views, fern galleys, and stream-side paths
- 24 hr Tea Service
- Massage and healing sessions are available upon request (please reserve appt. in advance)
About Rebirthing Breathwork:
Rebirthing Breathwork is a healing modality that teaches you to gently breathe yourself through tension, pain, drama, fear and trauma, until you reach peace and relaxation. Rebirthing heals the breathing mechanism which means people release and heal a big part of “what they were holding on to” and then flow freely in their bodies (physical body, mental-emotional bodies, and energetic body). When we release the breath, we melt the main layers of tension and stress due to past emotional traumas, infancy and birth memories. This experience can be described as an effortless merging of the inhale and exhale; the breath breathes you. When a person has this experience they will breathe more fully and freely for the rest of their life.
The Holistic Benefits of Rebirthing Breathwork:
– Release and overcome limiting negative thoughts, traumas and beliefs at a cellular level
– Live a more satisfying life
– Feel more confident and safe within ourselves and the Universe
– Overall health and energy levels improve
– Breathing Energy allows us to get rid of huge amounts of stress that we have accumulated for years
– Deeper connection with the Divine of your understanding
– Increases intuitive abilities
– Purifies the physical body
– Relationships become more conscious and loving
– Deeper understanding and empathy for yourself and humanity arises
– Has the power to heal diseases of the mind and the body
– Spiritual/Cosmic experiences
– Can heal addictions and the traumas associated with them
– Releases cycles of depression and anxiety
– More aliveness and enthusiasm for Life
If you’d like more information about the retreat, please contact Ashby Underwood at 828-526-8880 or Ananda Bologna at 404-519-1081.
Certified Rebirthing Breathwork Coach, Licensed Massage Therapist Ananda’s love of service and the healing arts evolved out of her own healing journey which begin in 1998 when she was initiated by her beloved spiritual teacher Ammachi; paving the way for…
Learn more about Ananda Bologna
Musician, Sound Healer, Southern Visionary Artist In his early 20’s Flournoy Holmes visually defined the Southern Rock phenomenon of the early 1970’s creating popular album covers and art work for bands like the Allman Brothers, Marshall Tucker, Wet Willie, Lynyrd…
Learn more about Flournoy Holmes