Retreat to Quiet the Noise
With Dawn Benson, Founder of Yoga Dawning
August 7 - 9, 2020
Yoga Dawning is pleased to announce this Summer Retreat to Quiet the Noise August 7 – 9, 2020!
Are you craving time away to quiet the noise? So much is happening right now. It can be over-stimulating and send us spiraling or into dark places. Join Dawn Benson as she helps you quiet the noise so you can hear your internal wisdom. Come learn to re-balance and restore with Dawn and the transformative power of nature at Elohee.
A retreat can be an incredibly special time to press pause on your daily routines, to change your scenery, and to reset physically and mentally. A retreat combining mindful techniques and nature can be extremely soothing and healing. This retreat is designed for your comfort and personal growth. We will provide a protected space for you to release, recharge and renew. Many people come away from retreat time feeling a renewed sense of themselves and their lives.
This retreat will be a rare, intimate experience limited to 15 participants. This retreat is open to women, men, and couples.
During this time of COVID-19, extra precautions will be taken to help everyone stay well and healthy. You may view Elohee’s Health Measures in the time of COVID-19 at this link: https://www.elohee.org/bald-mountain-retreat-guidelines-in-the-time-of-covid-19/
Activities included in this retreat are:
- Yoga each morning and evening (accessible to all levels from first time student to seasoned practitioner)
- Guided meditation / Yoga Nidra / relaxation
- Guided and self-guided hiking
- Free time in nature
- Guided journaling
- An evening fire ceremony
- Tools to re-balance and restore
- Free time to rest, explore and to just be
Your retreat reservation is all inclusive and includes room and board and all applicable taxes and fees, all meals, program tuition and events. Massage appointments may be available, based on massage therapist availability, for additional cost ($90 for 1 hour or $120 for 90 minutes). All massage appointments must be booked in advance, no later than 2 weeks before the retreat.
Elohee is an adult retreat facility for people 18 years and older. Elohee is an alcohol-free facility.
There are 6 rooms in each cottage. Cottages have a modern feel, and all have central A/C and heat. Sheets, towels, and bath amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner) are provided for all rooms. Room requests are first come first served. Each cottage contains the following room types:
- Single occupancy – 1 twin bed and a shared bathroom
- Single occupancy – 1 twin bed and private bathroom
- Single or double occupancy – 1 king bed and a private bathroom
- Single or double occupancy – 2 twin beds and a private bathroom
Meals are thoughtfully and lovingly prepared on site. My experience with 3 retreats I’ve hosted there, is the food is amazing! Healthy preparations with plenty of seasonal vegetables, meat and fruit are served. Vegan, gluten-free, dairy free options are available upon request. If you have other dietary restrictions, please let us know and we will work to accommodate you.
- Meal service is provided from Friday arrival dinner through Sunday departure lunch.
- 24-hour tea service in the tea house is included.
- Elohee provides an honor system snack bar.
- 3 miles of private hiking trails, all clearly marked, and a trail map provided
- 100-foot waterfall
- stone fire ring
- natural reflection pond
- tea house
- spa & gift shoppe
$250 deposit to reserve your space now and the full balance due by July 20
- Single occupancy $538.50 – 1 twin bed and a shared bathroom
- Single occupancy $628.50 – 1 twin bed and a private bathroom
- Single $757 or double occupancy $538.50 per person – 1 king bed and a private bathroom
- Single $757 or double occupancy $538.50 per person – 2 twin beds and a private bathroom
If you are interested in joining Dawn for this retreat, please send me an email at Dawn@YogaDawning.com and let her know what room type you would like and if you want to pay the deposit, or the full amount.
Dawn has been helping others feel more empowered and fulfilled through yoga mindfulness, meditation and energy work since 2013. It is her passion. She loves helping people discover a more joyful existence! As a skilled Yoga Teacher, Mindfulness & Meditation Coach,…
Learn more about Dawn Benson, Founder of Yoga Dawning