200Hr Yoga Teacher Training – Hybrid
With Leti Lopez -RYT 500 and E-RYT and Founder of BRING IT OM® YOGA
January 30 - February 7, 2021
BRING IT OM® YOGA HYBRID TEACHER TRAINING is a unique offering that combines both the retreat immersion experience and the in-studio training, empowering each trainee with the tools and insights to transform their lives and teach yoga right upon completion of the program.
Our 200-Hour Training Yoga Alliance Certification honors what yoga truly is — the “union” of everything.
The Hybrid Teacher Training experience is a program condensed in 1.5 months: One week Intensive Training at Elohee Retreat Center and two Weekends Intensive at our BRING IT OM YOGA Atlanta Studio.
This is a comprehensive Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga training designed to unify the focus on the philosophical teachings of yoga with the essential components of postures, anatomy and sequencing. A unique learning experience and a well-rounded approach to developing both personal practice and teaching skills. Our training is designed to help you:
- Gain understanding of yoga history and philosophy
- Advance your study of yoga postures (alignment and benefit)
- Learn breathing and meditation fundamentals
- Understand the principles of anatomy and body mechanics
- Explore the science and art of sequencing
- Learn and practice hands-on adjustments
- Cultivate your voice, both as a teacher and as an individual
- Build confidence through practice teaching
Dates: 01/30/2021 – 03/14/2021
Meeting times: Week Intensive 01/30/2021 to 02/07/2021. Weekends Intensive 02/20 and 03/06 from 12:00pm-5:00pm
Investment: $3800 (early bird pricing $3600, paid in full before 01/04/2021 ).
- Program Tuition Fee.
- Room and board (all meals) for Week Intensive portion included**
- 2.5 months of Unlimited Yoga throughout the duration of the program.
- BRING IT OM® YOGA SCHOOL booklet and dedicated workshops
**Single Bedroom w/shared bathroom (Accommodation options available)
* Transport to retreat center is not included. Room and board for Weekends Intensive is not included
6 months of a consistent yoga practice.
Originally from Venezuela, Leti developed her yoga practice here in Atlanta completing her 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification in 2013 and training with several inspirational teachers after that such as Bryan Kest, Missy White, David Regelin, Taylor Harkenss and Meghan Currie.…
Learn more about Leti Lopez -RYT 500 and E-RYT and Founder of BRING IT OM® YOGA