Vitality Women’s Healing Retreat
With Donna Sharpe
June 24 - 27, 2021
Start your journey to recover in the Georgia Mountains.
Win back your life by starting your journey to recovery to achieving optimal health!
- 3 Nights Accommodation in the Thanksgiving House at Elohee Retreat Center in Sautee Nacoochee, GA
- Healthy Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily (Gluten-Free Options Available) by Humble Ones Cooking, Chef William Joyner
- 2 Yoga and Meditation Classes Saturday and Sunday morning Day taught by… other experts
- Qi Gong class taught by Donna Sharpe on Sunday
- 30 Minute Massage Therapy Session by Rachel Seligman
- Environmental time by the fire pit, diving deeper into your imagination to awaken your forces within by indulging into a relaxing moment within.
- Wine Tasting taught by Ivy Lynette Walker
- Daily Learning, Down Time, and Optional Excursions
- Access to DoTERRA Oils Throughout Class aromatherapy Session and Breath work
- Yoga Mat, Block, Straps, Pillows, Bolsters
- Photography by Ariel Amir Photography
- Transportation from Atlanta Airport
- Optional Spa Services
- Optional One-on-One Appointments with Donna Sharpe
Price Per Person $1199 – Save $100 When You Book with a Friend
DATE AND TIME DETAILS: Check-in is at 3 p.m. on Thursday, and check-out is at 1 p.m. on Sunday.
Accepting payments by zelle: @ 813-789-8377 Donna Sharpe
Credit card payments are accepted with a 3% fee of each paid amount.
Yoga Classes Lead by Charlene
About Charlene: she is a native to the Northeast Georgia Mountains, and has been a yoga practitioner for 16 years. She considers herself an outdoor enthusiast, bibliophile entrepreneur, and student of yoga. She completed her 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training on Yonah Mountain with Yoga Energy School. Her studies took her to Aegina, Greece to complete a second teacher training and assisted her teachers in a Yoga Teacher Training.
Charlene is certified in Hatha Vinyasa Yoga & Ayurveda, along with Breath Work and Meditation. She has also completed a Yin Yoga Teacher Training at Lift Yoga Studio in Alpharetta, GA and has completed continuing education hours with Bernie Clark’s Yin Yoga for Your Body course. Charlene is also certified through Y12SR, which is a relapse prevention program & 12-Step based addiction recovery model coupled with yoga philosophy and practices that connects the dots between ancient wisdom of yoga, neuroscience breakthroughs about addiction and the brain, the practical tools of the 12-step programs, and trauma healing.
She is constantly finding ways to increase her knowledge of all things yoga, breath work, and meditation. Charlene also studied with Cole Imperi with the School of American Thanatology and is a Death Companioning Initiate. This progressive, intensive hybrid course blended education in essential skills from the fields of chaplaincy, thanatology and death companioning. The material focused on death education, modern grief theory, history of death caregiving, as well as pandemic and crisis-specific skills and information.
She believes with understanding, hard work, and unwavering intent, any dream an individual has can come into fruition. In her free time, you can find her on a trailhead with the dog Zuma, running, cooking, gardening, studying yoga & functional movement, and spending time with her family and close friends.