Mindful Life Retreat
With Amanda McCall, LPC
September 17 - 19, 2021
Join Amanda McCall, LPC for a relaxing and unforgettable weekend at Elohee Retreat Center in the beautiful North Georgia mountains.
From the beginner to those experienced in mindfulness, all will walk away rejuvenated and imbued with the powerful knowledge of how to use mindfulness to be more calm, focused, and joyful at work and at play.
Included in the retreat:
- Lodging in Elohee’s cottages.
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Optional Massage/ Spa services *not included in program fee*.
- Multiple learning sessions each day with Amanda, including several guided relaxation exercises.
- Yoga class on Saturday and Sunday.
- Guided nature walk through Elohee’s diverse ecosystems featuring a 100ft mountainside waterfall.
3:00-4:00pm- Check in.
7:00- 8:00pm- Mindfulness for Relaxation and Focus- including mindfulness exercise for better sleep
9:00-9:15- Morning meditation
9:15-10:00- Awareness- Putting it all together
10:15-11:30- Yoga led by Amanda
12:00-1:00- Lunch and Goodbyes
*Schedule is subject to slight changes.
Please feel free to contact Amanda with any questions about the retreat! email@example.com & 706.680.5146.
Amanda is a licensed therapist and owner of a private practice in Athens, GA. She has been teaching mindfulness techniques for over 15 years and enjoys incorporating these skills with clients, helping them to be more present, aware, and relaxed in their daily…
Learn more about Amanda McCall, LPC