Fall in love with Yo-self, Fall Equinox Yoga Retreat
September 23 - 25, 2016
When the season changes, shift happens!
Join us for a weekend of rest, relaxation and yoga. Retreat begins on Friday. Welcome, meet, greet and yoga.
Spend 2 nights in a natural sanctuary at the top of Bald mountain. Rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. Friday evening leads with a gentle flow, designed to relax and release tension accumulated from traveling. Saturday and Sunday morning offers the opportunity to begin the day inspired by the beautiful natural surroundings. Yoga sessions will be outdoor, weather permitting or indoor with a spectacular view. Friday and Saturday evening will include restorative yoga and yoga nidra (yogic sleep). Saturday night we will enjoy time around the fire, under the moon and stars.
Saturday/Sunday, will offer ample time time to experience the beauty of the land at Elohee. Lounge by the natural pool or walk the 2 miles of nature trails to the 100 foot waterfall, through the beautiful fern and beech forest, or other quiet trails. Enjoy nutritionally delicious, mostly organic meals each morning, afternoon, and evening. Take time to unplug, release what no longer serves you and renew your spirit to make space for what’s to come. Spend the weekend caring for and loving yo-self. Journey home refreshed and recharged.
- 2 night stay with all meals from dinner on Friday – lunch on Sunday
- 24-hour tea service, fruit and nuts
- 4 yoga classes (including yoga nidra). All levels, beginners welcome
- Optional Meditation hike through enchanted forests with mountain views and streams
- A releasing ceremony at the fire ring, under the moon and stars
- Time to walk/hike, nap, journal or visit local shops, for unique gifts
- Access to a mountaintop natural rainwater pool (no chemicals) and hot tub under the moon
- Optional spa service available (must schedule ahead of time)
Deposit of 40% of total retreat fee is due upon booking. Final payment due upon arrival.