Courage~Clarity~Confidence: Celebrate new ways to see yourself
With Abby Hirsch Phillips and Helle Stampe
March 1 - 3, 2019
Come co-create a self-care practice for your personal and professional life!
Women like us are asking questions and seeking answers.
What steps can I take to ensure my footing, feel more in control, continue to value and trust myself?
How can I choose wisely and then confidently move forward to make my dreams a reality?
How can I make this my time to shine and be full of joy and positive energy?
- Our focus is on helping you create a transformation from the inside out. Our educational and experiential weekend awaits you.
- We will start by examining our thoughts and how they affect the ways in which we treat ourselves and interact with the world.
- We will receive support and permission to put down that exhausting baggage of programmed thoughts and self-conceptions.
- Get pampered with delectable healthy food, yoga and meditation, immersed in the natural beauty of the outdoors.
- And move our bodies, raise our voices, laugh, and try out new ways to communicate.
Permission To Be YOU!
Develop a centering practice that is authentic to you. Receive coaching and guidance on how to grow a self-care practice for your personal and professional life.
Take home a freshly packed bag of tools; easy, every day techniques to live your life fully aware, with ‘YOU’ at the wheel.
What is included in the price:
- 2½ days of: Yoga(all levels) ~ Guided Meditations ~ Mindfulness ~ Visualization ~ Coaching ~ Improv ~ Drawing ~ Writing ~ Guided Forest and Waterfall walks
- Lodging: Your choice of preferred lodging; shared or private
- Meals: Organic, healthy, locally sourced freshly cooked meals that nourish and support mind, body, and spirit
Friday (3pm to 9:30pm)
Theme: Unpacking and Letting Go
(upon arrival you will receive a copy of programs and time/location for the weekend)
A Guided Forest and Waterfall Walk
Unpacking Our Minds & Hearts
Saturday (7am to 9:30pm)
Theme: Taking Inventory and Tool Shopping
Gentle Morning Yoga
Courage – Clarity – Confidence Toolbox
Meditation, Mindfulness & Social Media
Writing / Drawing / Movement – Dreamwork
Improv & Reflection Workshop
FirePit – Sharing, Caring & S’Mores
Sunday (7am to 1pm)
Theme: Repacking – Conscious Choosing
Gentle Morning Yoga & Silence
Packing Your Toolbox – Conscious Choosing
While participation in all programming throughout the weekend is at your discretion, we highly recommend and hope that you will join us throughout to get the most wonderful experience and the greatest outcome.
If you bring a friend, you’ll each get a $50 discount. When registering, please type in the code friend50 in the discount code field and enter the name of your friend in the Comments field.
For more information and FAQ’s about this retreat: www.courageclarityconfidence.com
Contact us: (678)457 4565 Abby@abbyhirschphillips.com
Known for imparting user-friendly information with energy, joy and humor, Abby is an award-winning organization development, entrepreneur and business consultant and trainer who has enjoyed 30 years improving businesses and the lives of the people that run them. Known as an ‘ideation machine’, Abby’s style…
Learn more about Abby Hirsch Phillips
Helle is an endorsed, certified Life Coach, Yoga Teacher, and Stress Management Consultant. Originally from Denmark, she moved to Peachtree City, Georgia with her husband in September 2015 and finished her 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Peachtree Yoga Center in…
Learn more about Helle Stampe